- Federally Certified Court Interpreter
- Professional Psychologist (University Del Valle, Colombia)
- Teaching since 2000
- Approved by the CA, NY & NJ State Courts
- Combined Certificate in Interpretation & Translation (Hunter College)
- Published Author (Interpreters’ Educational Materials).
This training program will help you successfully prepare for the court interpreter written exam.
Included is a Step-by-Step Lesson Plan that will walk you through each step of the learning process.
This training will maximize your chances of becoming a court interpreter.
What does this course contain?
This self-paced course contains the following materials:
1. Lesson Plan
2. Video: Introduction
3. Video: What is Interpretation? Watch preview
4. Video: Code of Ethics and Protocol for Court Interpreters
5. Study Cards: Prefixes and Suffixes
6. Mock Exam 1 & Answer Key
7. Mock Exam 2 & Answer Key
8. List of Links: Frequently Asked Questions About Court Interpretation